High school students must work individually or in teams of two, three, or four to write a paper that does not exceed six pages using size 12 Times New Roman font double-spaced (excluding diagrams, title page, the abstract, and the reference list). Entries should contain all the information listed below. The paper should be in the form of a pdf document and submitted through the button at the top right-hand corner of the page. Each team should only submit their project once.
(1) A title page with title and group members
(2) An abstract summarizing the problem and your solution (must be <150 words)
(3) Summary of the significance of the targeted problem
(4) Descriptions of all state-of-the-art solutions and their insufficiencies
(5) A detailed description explaining your team's solution to the problem and how it overcomes these insufficiencies backed by research
(6) Anticipation of any obstacles that stand in the way of the creation of this technology.
This semester of ENVISION officially begins. Teams are assembled, brainstorming occurs, drafts are written.
The ENVISION website starts accepting entries. Each team should submit only once.
ENVISION stops accepting entries for this semester of the competition.
Judges finish scoring and winners are announced via email.